Titanfall review/fast version
Titanfall review/fast version
This my fast review on Titanfall. This is not Call Of Duty or Battlefield 4,and it was not meant to be. I does not feel like a full game. It feels more like an add-on of a game,but it is loads of fun to play and I can't complain. Using the auto lock on pistol for the first time in Titanfall was an experience all on it's own. Seeing the reticle turn red on 3 or even 4 targets and then hitting that trigger button is so rewarding. Going up against another Titan with yours feels like a boss battle and being able to catch bullets or missiles being shot at you and then throwing them back at a target gives these battles a nice pace that allows you to really perfect your timing. Another great feature is the eject function which allows you to eject from your Titan when taking to much damage. You can then cloak yourself and it is always fun to come down shooting,surrounded by enemies. What a rush. All I can say is,try it for yourself. If you own a pc,Origin always has these Game Time events that alow you to try the full version of a game for a certain amount of time.
Thanks for checking out my fast review of Titanfall,but I always think first hand experience is the best.
Thanks for watching,stay tuned,drop a comment,like,and please Subscribe.
Battlefield 4 online Rogue Transmission team deathmatchhttp://youtu.be/kEDt6Pwch7E
Battlefield 4 team deathmatch (Proper Online Team Gameplay Etiquette)http://youtu.be/wa082xuywp8
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ThrowShadeGamin
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ThrowShadeGaming
This my fast review on Titanfall. This is not Call Of Duty or Battlefield 4,and it was not meant to be. I does not feel like a full game. It feels more like an add-on of a game,but it is loads of fun to play and I can't complain. Using the auto lock on pistol for the first time in Titanfall was an experience all on it's own. Seeing the reticle turn red on 3 or even 4 targets and then hitting that trigger button is so rewarding. Going up against another Titan with yours feels like a boss battle and being able to catch bullets or missiles being shot at you and then throwing them back at a target gives these battles a nice pace that allows you to really perfect your timing. Another great feature is the eject function which allows you to eject from your Titan when taking to much damage. You can then cloak yourself and it is always fun to come down shooting,surrounded by enemies. What a rush. All I can say is,try it for yourself. If you own a pc,Origin always has these Game Time events that alow you to try the full version of a game for a certain amount of time.
Thanks for checking out my fast review of Titanfall,but I always think first hand experience is the best.
Thanks for watching,stay tuned,drop a comment,like,and please Subscribe.
Battlefield 4 online Rogue Transmission team deathmatchhttp://youtu.be/kEDt6Pwch7E
Battlefield 4 team deathmatch (Proper Online Team Gameplay Etiquette)http://youtu.be/wa082xuywp8
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ThrowShadeGamin
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ThrowShadeGaming
No comments:
Post a Comment