Fifa 14 or Fifa 15
Fifa 14 or Fifa 15
I have played the Fifa 15 demo and it's ok but why should I upgrade to Fifa 15. I don't feel like enough time has past with a game like Fifa 14 that has so many features and customizations. Who can actually try everything before EA pumps out another on? Drop a comment and let everybody know what you think about Fifa 15. I would love to hear your thoughts. PEACE
Thanks for watching,stay tuned,drop a comment,like,and please Subscribe.
I have played the Fifa 15 demo and it's ok but why should I upgrade to Fifa 15. I don't feel like enough time has past with a game like Fifa 14 that has so many features and customizations. Who can actually try everything before EA pumps out another on? Drop a comment and let everybody know what you think about Fifa 15. I would love to hear your thoughts. PEACE
Thanks for watching,stay tuned,drop a comment,like,and please Subscribe.
Mortal Kombat 9 Smoke Fatality/Flash Costume
http://youtu.be/HV5AmApoXRc
Mortal Kombat 9 Kenshi vs Johnny Cage
http://youtu.be/oh6yKePdvNE
http://youtu.be/HV5AmApoXRc
Mortal Kombat 9 Kenshi vs Johnny Cage
http://youtu.be/oh6yKePdvNE

No comments:
Post a Comment